Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry CHRISTmas!







If you have kiddos at home, you hafta check this out. I bought mine a few years ago at Walmart and I tell ya, our boys LOVE it! It's called WHAT GOD WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS by Family Life Publishing. It's a nativity that folds open and stands. Each day, the week of Christmas, your child can open up a box and inside there is a character. In box number 7, there's a surprise (I won't tell you what it is), but it's what God wants for Christmas. There is a book you read to your child, a short description of each character, each day. It's very sweet. My oldest son who is now 6, called it the "activity" for years because he couldn't remember "nativity". I guess there was alot of activity in that stable.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and may your 2009 be very blessed!

No comments: