Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This was a gift for my sister in law who is ready to have a baby girl anytime now. She already had something similiar in her son, Charlie's room and since she is having a girl this time, she wanted to have the same pieces for Kate. I created a girly version of the same frame that reads, "Our home has been enlarged by 2 feet". Perfect for two little footprints on the bottom right corner. I also made two plaques - one for a handprint and one for a footprint. I was very happy with how they turned out and I always say, since I have two boys, that I love doing girl stuff!



If you are interested, let me know. I can make these for the little person in your life, too.

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today ....

I am making so many new friends in the blog world.

Hope you will stop by and sign up for my give away on Thurs