Monday, November 10, 2008

Sweet Success

Well, the Shopping Spree on Saturday was a success. I sold some of my "bestest ever" stuff, met alot of great people and had a lot of fun!

A BIG THANK YOU goes out to my sister in law, Elizabeth, who joined me on yet another one of my adventures. She's not only a sister by marriage, but she is one of my closest and dearest friends. Bissy, you rock!!

And isn't my blog just the cutest?!? I'm still working on it, but my dear friend, Sandy, has helped me out tremendously in getting it to look this good. You should check her's out at GodSpeaksToday.blogspot.com. She's a very talented writer and let me just say, 9 years ago, made a wonderful Matron of Honor.

Thanks friends for all your help. It helps me to be able to do what I do with friends like you!
Wow, that was way Dr. Seuss-ish!

No comments: