Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Best Friends and Birthdays

My son's last day of 1st grade is tomorrow. He has a friend in his class who is very near and dear to his heart. She made him an award for 'being the best friend she ever had'. Well, of course I had to get a picture of the two of them together. And because we are moving at the end of the month, I also had to make her frame for it.



Saturday, a sweet little person in my life is turning the big 3! I made her this mirror that coordinates with the rest of room. She's a princess and every princess needs a mirror, right?



Lastly, I got an order the other day for two Elmo frames. Here's the first one...



Remember...you have til midnight Friday night to enter to win my June Giveaway. You must comment on THAT post to be entered.

No comments: