Saturday, June 13, 2009

I've Got a New Name

My Thought Exactly will soon be known as The Chubby Dove. After much work, by people more techy than I, I have decided to change the name of my business. I will have to start a new blog and update my website and etsy store and all that jazz, but I really like the new name better.

The name "The Chubby Dove" is very special to me. My favorite aunt who was also a dear and loving friend passed away about a year ago after battling cancer. One of her little pet names she called her girls was "chubby dove". So, this name change is kinda in honor of her as well.

Things have been ultra crazy here. Today, my family and I returned from a week long vacation. I'm unpacking and doing laundry. Monday, I will start packing again for our move to NC at the end of the month. At some point very soon, I need to work on my new blog.

Hope you have a great weekend, friends.

No comments: